Let go, Let life happen....

Let Go. Let Life.
Inspirational Quote
Let Go. Let Life. 
You may think something is too great to let go.
But sometimes greater things can only happen after you let go.

Photographer      : Vincent Khor
Place                 : Hualian, Taiwan
Camera              : Nikon D5100




Why this inspirational quote?


For the last few months, I have been struggling to let go of something in my life. 


May be I'm too comfortable already at where I'm.


May be I still haven't found what I want to do next.


May be the fear of the unknown is holding me back.



This quote is to remind me that:


I may think something is too great to let go. But sometimes greater things can only happen after I let go.


I also learn that:

Sometimes I just need to relax and trust that things will work out. Let go a little 
and let life happen!

Comments