Inspirational Quote: "If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started by a mouse. - Walt Disney.
Mickey Mouse in the gym! :)


Inspirational Quote



If you can dream it, you can do it.

Always remember that this whole thing 
was started by a mouse.


 - Walt Disney - 



Photographer      : Vincent Khor
Place                  : Celebrity Fitness, Kuala Lumpur
Camera              : Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge



Why this inspirational quote?

When I was doing my gym exercises this morning, I was a bit playful. :)

So I stacked up 3 weight plates into the shape of MICKEY MOUSE!  haha! I thought it was cute! 

So here you go, "Mickey Mouse in the gym." :)


Then it dawned on my that MICKEY MOUSE was started by a mouse - a dream of Walt Disney.



With that, it inspired me to come up with this quote as it reflects on our lives and how we perceive things in life.

In running, all was started by a single step.

In many successful businesses or achievements, all was also started with a single step.

At times, we can't see the end result. But if we give up too easily, we will never see the light at end of tunnel.

Mickey Mouse, you have inspired me even in the gym to believe that if I can dream it, I can do it!

Thank you, Walt Disney!



Written on: 2016.05.16






Comments

Post a Comment