Inspirational Quote: Life..... dance in the rain

Inspirational quote: Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's learning to dance in the rain.

Inspirational Quote


Life 
isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
it's learning to
dance in the rain.



Photographer  : Vincent Khor
Place               : Taiping Lake Garden, Perak
Camera           : Samsung Galaxy Edge 7


Taiping Lake Garden is truly beautiful and scenic. We arrived late for our dinner. And it was raining outside. Yet, Taiping Lake Garden still presented itself to be so elegant, poetic, and soothing.

We were in the car looking for car park for our dinner after some sightseeing of the Taiping Lake Garden.

And I saw the rain drops on the car windows. So beautiful. I took some photos and this one turned out to be quite nice and abstract.

I then decided to find a motivational quote that's reflective of the photo that is also a reflection of my belief in life.



It's true.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... 

Life is about learning to dance in the rain.


With my mom being called home to be with the Lord abruptly, and my ever increased conscious to live a meaning life, I knew I have no time to wait for storm to pass.

I'm learning day by day how to make every situation I'm at as happy and as positive as possible. I am also learning to deal with each situation at hand in the best I could.

Yes, I can choose to be wet in the rain and feeling miserable.

But I choose to dance and sing and run and swim and cycle in the rain!! :)

Cheers to LIFE!!


Written on 2016.09.08


Comments