Awesome foot reflexology by local sifu



Nowadays, there are so many massage and wellness centers. They spring up like mushrooms largely due to our increasingly hectic, stressful lifestyles. It's a haven for muscle and body relaxation.

The increased awareness of physical health has also made massage and wellness centers a popular place for sports enthusiasts to sort treatment for injury or recovery.


Within the last 2 weeks, I have visited this "Herbal Footcare & Wellness Center" located at Pearl Point Shopping Mall at Jalan Klang Lama twice.



Once was sport massage with cupping for my ITB band, back and shoulder pain. That was my first experience with cupping therapy. I have written an article about it here.

Another time was a few days thereafter - purely foot massage focusing more on the IT Band on my right knee.

This small little shop in always full of regular customers.

I find this place to be cozy, comfortable and no-nonsense.

Most uniquely, the highly-skilled sifus here are all local Malaysians with proper qualifications. You can actually see their certifications pasted on one side of the wall. And they know where the "trigger points" in our body, which make the sport massage very effective.

If you go to some other massage or wellness centers, the masseurs can be originated from other countries and some have only the basic skills. 






Foot reflexology by local sifu

I came here with a specific focus - for my IT band treatment. I hope the foot reflexology by sifu can help to stretch and relax my over-use tendons for faster recovery.


Foot sport massage for my IT band 


Small little corner where you can soak and wash your legs. All self-service!


As you can see, all sifus are local Malaysians with proper well-trained professional skills
Some masseurs are rather humorous. From conversations, most of customers are regular!
Oh oh ---- these are my legs!! haha! soothing and relaxing!!


My left feet now!!! Very enjoyable as the pressure imposed on my is very strong to my liking!
Yes - my knees too!! Thank you!
Small little wellness center that serves my sports injury needs 

Where?

Entrance of  Herbal Foot care and Wellness Center
The price list - very reasonably price!


If you happen to stay near by Old Klang Road or Sri Petaling or Bukit Jalil, you can also try out HERBAL FOOTCARE & WELLNESS CENTER located at Lot B1-12, LG Floor, Pearl Point Shopping Mall, Jalan Klang Lama, 58200 Kuala Lumpur. 

The services include: Herbal foot bath, foot reflexology, shoulder massager, body relaxation, cupping and scrapping therapy.

Contact number is 014-9710 769. Please call to make an appointment as it's usually full house, especially the foot reflexology.



Written by Vincent Khor on May 22, 2017

Comments