Staycation: JEN Singapore Tanglin by Shangri-La, Singapore



JEN Singapore Tanglin by Shangri-La, Singapore

Back in 2019 before pandemic lockdown, I stayed at JEN Singapore Tanglin by Shangri-La once.

I had such amazing experience staying there and I have been looking forward to staying there again after the world has reopened.
JEN Singapore Tanglin by Shangri-La has nicely designed clean room, modern deco, beautiful minimalist interior design, nice swimming pool, wonderful gym, and friendly staff, not to mention easily accessible via public transport and near Orchard shopping belt.
Personally for me as a runner, the added bonus is the easy running routes via Tanglin Road to Alexandra Connector Park, Marina Bay, then Kallang. Additionally, Singapore Botanical Gardens is also nearby.
During this second stay, I managed to run 32km km towards Marina Bay / Kallang.

I also ran a 10km at Singapore Botanical Gardens just 2 blocks away. Such a convenient location!


Please visit the complete travel photo album "JEN Singapore Tanglin by Shangri-La, Singapore"

Comments