Adorable sheep on green grasslands 5,742 feet above sea level at Qingjing Farm清静农场, Nantou, Taiwan




I love sheep.

Sheep is tameversatile and generous.
Sheep is rich in emotion.
Sheep values old friends and relationships.
Sheep is adaptable, and can take things as they come and can accept new ideas and environments.


Qingjing Farm (清静农场) in Nantou, Taiwan

And I love Qingjing Farm (清静农场) in Nantou, Taiwan.

Passing through native forests and majestic towering gorges, I can immerse myself in the fresh air and the scenic wild greenery of the Qingjing Farm (清静农场) in Nantou, Taiwan - 5,742 feet above sea level (as comparison - Cameron Highlands is 5,400 feet above sea level).


I went to Qingjing Farm for a good reason - to have close encounters with the herd of sheep in green grasslands way up in the cool mountain.

And I must say I was totally soaking myself in the wonderful atmosphere enjoying myself to the fullest.

 Even though there are 4 main tourist spots at Qingjing Farm, I would like to share mainly on The Green Green Grasslands with herds of sheep. 

meh! meh! meh! mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :)



The Green Green Grasslands 青青草原
I spent the most time here. The wide grassy plain with herds of sheep grazing on the land - simple irresistible. And the sky was so blue with the beautiful mountains in the horizon. I never had an opportunity to visit New Zealand but this is more or less fulfilling my dream of being close to the sheep.

There is also a sheep shearing show, with sheep shearers from New Zealand hairdressing the furry farm sheep.


Beautiful mountains in layers in the morning


On the way to Qingjing Farm's entrance from the hotel




green grasslands with lovely sheep. I was so excited!







Adorable yeah? 

One of my favorite picture of sheep at Qingjing Farm, Taiwan




Beauty - can I bring you home? :)


One of the tourists feeding one of the sheep

Would be nice if I can have them instead of the green dust bin in front of my house. One is for recycle and another is for general rubbish.



There are few trails which you can slowly stroll through. Beautiful views!


Another beautiful view! I felt so peaceful and refreshing!


Add caption



One of the "castles" where sheep shearing session takes place.

Happy moments at Qingjing Farm

Aint they cute? Little sheep... meh meh meh!

So so cute!!

I'm not sure how much you love about cool air in the high mountains and sheep, if you are one of my kind, then you will love Qingjing Farm in Nantou, Taiwan very much. I visited Qingjing Farm few years ago, but until today, it still stays vividly in my memory. 

In fact, Qingjing Farm is just at the other side of Taroko National Park (太魯閣國家公園). You can spend 1 night in a hotel at Qingjing Farm so that you can have close encounter with the sheep before you travel on to Taroko National Park. 

And Taiwan has so many marathons to run. Do combine marathons and travel and make it a unforgettable "runcation"! :)



For more information:

Name    : 南投清境農場 Qingjing Farm, Nantou

Address : 546 南投縣仁愛鄉大同村仁和路170號, 台湾

Website:click here


To be a volunteer at Qingjing Farm, click here


Written on 2016.12.07

Comments