Best thing to do in the morning in Wan Chai, Hong Kong


Early this year in January, I had the opportunity to run at Happy Valley Racecourse in Hong Kong Jockey Club for the first time. I also wrote extensively on how to go there. Please click here to read my first run at Happy Valley Racecourse in Hong Kong.

I was glad that I had another opportunity to visit Hong Kong eight months later. Besides exploring running at Bowen Road Fitness Trail, I decided to run to Happy Valley Racecourse for the second time because it's very close to the hotel and I enjoyed my run and scenery there in January.

But this time around, I brought along GoPro Hero5 Black action camera, trying to capture some photos via wide angle lens. So it was a rather relaxing, leisure run with many stops and pauses to take photos, to lie down on the grass and to look at other early morning sport enthusiasts doing their morning workouts!

Hence, for this write-up, I would like to share some of the photos that I took with GoPro Hero5 Black. If you are ever in Hong Kong and staying in Wan Chai, please make it a trip to take a morning stroll, walk or run in this neighbourhood!! I'm sure you are going to love it! (Otherwise, I wouldn't come back for the second time, right? haha!)

Love the Hong Kong skyline. And the greenfield in the middle of metropolitan city. Image: GoPro Hero5
Another angle with Hong Kong skyline as back drop. Image: GoPro Hero5


Ok - the last time I stood on the podium stage. This round, no podium!! haha! 
I love this picture. This was a lucky shot. I squatted down snapping some photos which runners run past. 


Yay! Set goals. Go for it. Shock others. Make it happen!! (Image: GoPro HERO5)
I saw 4 separate groups of HIIT enthusiasts doing their morning workout! I got so worked up by their enthusiasm and positive spirit! (Image: GoPro HERO5)


Again, for more details on Hong Kong Racecourse, please read it by clicking here.

Written by Vincent Khor on September 16, 2017

Comments